Built at the turn of the century, Mynd House is an award winning B&B. It has 8 well-appointed guest rooms – one suite, four doubles, two twin rooms and a single room, seven of them offer sought-after hill views (the remaining room overlooks the garden).
Walkers, Cyclists & Dogs welcome. We can accommodate up to 15 people, ideal for groups and family occasions, (call for group discount). Freshly cooked Breakfast using Local Produce.
Residential licensed bar and garden area with views towards Ragleth Hill and separate guest lounge with log fire.
Excellent walks and cycling from our door and secure storage and drying area available. A short walk away from two excellent free house pubs offering great food. Car parking for 8 cars.
- Separate Guest lounge with log fire and seating up to 12 people
- Fully Licensed Residential Bar
- Mini Fridges in 7 bedrooms
- On-site free parking
- Local fresh produce used & special diets catered for
- Packed Lunches available.
- Two pubs, Ragleth Inn (01694 722111 www.theraglethinn.co.uk) & The Green Dragon 01694 722925 (www.thegreendragonstretton.co.uk), are in the village just a short walk away both with a good selection of local ales & excellent menus.
- Dog friendly – £10 additional charge
- Deafgard – to alert deaf & hard of hearing that the fire alarm is sounding
- Many excellent Walks from our door with stunning views from the Long Mynd
- Maps, Guidebooks, Games & Cards available in our lounge
- Road & Off-Road Cycling Routes over & around the Long mynd
- Drying Area & Storage Area for Clothing & Cycles
- Outside tap & hose
- Centrally located for many places of interest, Medieval Market towns, castles, abbeys gardens, vineyards and working farms, there is so much to do and see in this unspoilt corner of the country.
We pride ourselves in making your stay comfortable and relaxing. We look forward to welcoming you to Mynd House soon.
Visit our website at http://www.myndhouse.co.uk
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.